The Complete Kitchen Detox Guide
Hello, I am so excited to share this eBook with you. Keeping your home clean naturally is the first step to keeping it healthy. This 24-page book is packed full of the information you need to create a non-toxic kitchen and break up with toxic chemicals for good.
From cleaning DIY recipes to shopping as an Eco-Conscious consumer, I’ve covered everything you need to easily convert your kitchen (and your home) into a toxin-free environment.
The health benefits are tremendous, and I encourage you to take the steps I describe in this book to living a healthier and more environmentally friendly lifestyle.
- Practical tips on how to detox your kitchen
- How to read product labels including 14 toxic chemicals to avoid in cleaning products and how to spot them
- How to be an eco-conscious consumer when shopping
- How to avoid greenwashing
- How to dispose of toxic cleaners properly
- A compressive list of green cleaning products we love and recommend
- 5 DIY recipes that you will not find anywhere else
- Helpful resources to get you started and learn more
- Fillable worksheet that makes it easy to start your transition
- A step-by-step checklist
- Printable labels