I have spent 15 years in the media, reporting on and raising awareness about the plight of our planet.
Candice Batista, founder
At The Eco Hub I work closely with many national and international media outlets, helping them to make sense of what it means to live more sustainably.
I come with an extensive background in media & environmentalism and have been both in front of and behind the camera for almost 20 years, teaching people how to go green.
As an experienced writer, speaker and educator, and Founder and Editor-in-Chief I’m available for:
- Press and media interviews;
- Commentary on the latest news pertaining to the environment;
- Sustainability Ambassador for Media Tours, Travel, Workshops, and Retreats;
- Community Event Partnerships and Speaker;
- Sponsored Educational Partnerships;
- Speaking engagements and panel moderation.
If you are in the media and are looking for quality information that you can trust, please click below to submit your request, and provide a quick overview of your current project.
All media requests are usually responded to within 24 hours.
My work has been featured on
A small sampling of my work
CTV The Marilyn Denis Show
CTV Your Morning
CBC Digital Video For Toxic Beauty Documentary