This Is The Only Soap Your Body Will Need This Summer!
When you first open a jar of Rocky Mountain’s Black Soap Paste you can’t help being revived instantly. If you need a little pick-me-up first thing in the morning this will do it!
The smell is simply intoxicating coming from Eucalyptus Oil which, by the way also has a cooling and deodorizing effect.
This uber-rich, deliciously-scented lather exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time. It’s made for you to take a little extra time with your skincare regime. I use a dollop about the size of a quarter and slowly exfoliate my entire body for about a minute. The combination of humic acid, pumice, and oils leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished.
What I really LOVE about this soap is the Black Soap, traditionally used in Africa, made with Shea Butter, olive oil and ash from roasting shea nut husks, tree bark and other plant matter.
View this post on Instagram
We are big fans of compost… So much so that we decided to use it as a key ingredient in our new Black Soap Paste and Shower Gel?…Well, we use Humic Acid which is a dark colored powder hydrated in water, made from the precipitate of compost. Our Humic Acid is 100% plant-based, which means our new Black Soap Paste and Shower Gel are not only #crueltyfree and #gmofree but are also #vegan.?⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ Shop our new Everyday Hero products through the link in our bio.⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ .⠀⠀ .⠀⠀ .⠀⠀ #rockymountainsoapcompany #naturefeelsgood #humicacid #compost #blacksoap #blacksoapaste #everydayhero #simpleisbeautiful #getdirtygetfresh⠀⠀
This soap is a real game-changer for me.
And, if ethical sourcing of ingredients is important to you Rocky Mountain Soap partners with Wayne and Gifty at Baraka Shea Butter to source fair trade, organic and GMO-free unrefined shea butter to use in our bar soap. Wayne and Gifty collaborate with a female collective of shea butter makers in Kperisi Ghana. This community of women are responsible for all the steps that go into making shea butter. Hear the story of our shea butter makers. LOVE THIS!!! so much!
- Pumice stone is a porous volcanic rock that gently, physically exfoliates the skin, perfect for those hot summer months
- Humic acid is made from composting plant matter and has natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties helps exfoliate and improve skin’s appearance. It is a traditional ingredient in Black Soap, usually made from the composting shells of the shea nut
- Lactic Acid from fermented molasses helps to gently exfoliate the skin by sloughing the tough outer layer of dead skin cells.
- Saponified Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, and Shea Butter provide cleaning, moisture and foaming action that is very mild on the skin
- Glycerin is a natural humectant, and helps attracts moisture to your skin, so it is a double whammy. Most commercial soap companies remove glycerin from their soap and sell it as a separate ingredient for moisturization
- Peppermint Oil has a strong fresh scent that is invigorating for the senses
- Eucalyptus Oil has a cooling and deodorizing effect
- Free of artificial colour, synthetic fragrances, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic preservatives, and petrochemicals
When I think of Rocky Mountain Soap I think of eco-luxe. They use the best ingredients and really spare no expense when it comes to formulating their amazing products. They care about quality and seeing products that actually perform, while at the same time are safe. A truly unique company in the green beauty industry. The scents of their products are some of the best. Nothing is too strong but smells fresh and real. Proven results, with clean ingredients-what more could you want?
Rocky Mountain Soap does it again!
This post is sponsored by Rocky Mountain Soap Company, I only work with brands I know, trust and love.